Tuesday, June 23, 2009

its alive again.

So I have rediscovered this. How exciting for you.
It all started as a project for Design for the Web from Spring 09 semester with Melina. What a disaster that class was. hah. But I was thinking that I could revive this blog because shit, I'm not on enough things on the internet. haha.
So I sit here and think of what I should make this about? I'm unsure. Should it be me rambling about how I'm unemployed or talk about how there is nothing to do in Syracuse? Haha, like I said I am unsure.
Why am I even bringing this thing back? I could just continue to use livejournal or make note updates on facebook. like is anyone going to read this? Do I need it for a personal affirmation, a place to just ramble and give my keyboard some real work? Who knows? Should this blog go back to what it was initially? A place I put links to design things that make me smile? but isn't that what twitter is for? I'm ridiculous.
Oh well. It is what it is I suppose.


I have been playing this song on repeat. <3
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hysteric (Acoustic)

No comments: