Wednesday, June 24, 2009

bearbot and business cards

What a lazy day. I slept until like noon, which in lazyland is not that late, but it was difficult to stay asleep seeing as Rocco wanted to wanted to come in my room and wake me up every 45 minutes starting at 8am, so I really did make it far. ha.
So when I got up I went to the backyard and my dad had opened the pool and I am really excited about it, because I will be able to swim after tomorrow after all the shock is safe and stuff! Super exciting. And then while we were out there looking at the pool, our neighbor was like, oh there's a UPS truck here, and I was like "oh shit!" my invitations and my business cards are here. So I ran to the door and it was only my business cards and my rsvp cards, still exciting, the invitations will be here tomorrow! Yay. But yeah.


500 business cards are like, a lot. What am I going to do with all of these? I was talking to Audrey and her Mom last night and we decided that I should just start putting them in those weekly free lunch raffles from restaurants. I mean, why not?



They are pretty good looking.


Bearbot - You are Friend (Ratatat and Justice)
Bearbot - Me and You (Cut Copy vs Peter, Björn & John Mashup)

No comments: